Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Granny's Special Chocolate Cake


Yum ... this scrumptious treat, made by my wonderful granny Nick, is perfect with everything. When I had it last night with homemade ice cream and Texas peaches, it was especially delicious! Just the way it was served with the fruit made me feel warm and cozy even though it is one of the coldest treats. But there was one problem... THE RECIPE IS TOP SECRET!! As much as I want to tell you, and as much as you want to know, I can't. So get over any high hopes that you had because you're not squeezing the recipe out of my dear granny Nick. Now it is time to go, so catch me next time when i blog about some more treats! Chow!

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. HannahBob
    Nice writing about Granny Nick's chocolate cake. I think you need to squeeze the recipe out of Granny Nick and TELL US her secret!!
    XOXO
    UN

    ReplyDelete